A brief summary of the general rules are as follows:
- 30 minutes grace for loading and unloading.
- No returns within 2 hours
- Contractors (e.g Virgin Media) will need to unload their tools then move their vehicle to an appropriate P&D car park.
- Anyone moving in or out is allowed to park removal vehicles etc but must submit the vehicle registration details to us on email@example.com or to Ash & Co giving at least 48 hours’ notice where possible. If I am on leave or out of the office then instructions will be given for an alternative.
- The Docks is a private estate and Disabled drivers are not able to use their blue badges to park anywhere other than designated spaces within set car parks.
- As the permits issued are for loading / unloading and not strictly parking they will only be granted between the hours of 7am-11pm so as not to disturb residents. You will need to park hire vehicles being used over a number of days to move etc in a suitable parking space paying any charges that may apply.
- Loading requests will not be accepted from contractors direct only form apartment / business owners due to high levels of abuse in the past.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Jayne Wilsdon (Docks Estate Manager) on 01452 338929 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill in the form below: